Living in your existence
A little recap

Thursday, August 29, 2013 / 8/29/2013 08:32:00 PM | 0

Maybe its time to unprivate my blog, open it to the world again. & maybe, just maybe, its time to go back to blogging. It's been awhile, I've lost all my followers, and probably my hater stalkers as well. I remember who they were, good times. & ofcourse I remember who my hardcore readers were. Sorry to fail on you loyal people. 

It has been more than a year since my last post here. It's crazy, time flies. One day Im in Malaysia and the next Im living life so differently in Singapore. I dont know, Im not adaptable, I hate leaving home, I hate new places new home new people new friends. I hate leaving my comfort zone. People around me going "omg I wanna leave my country forever and stay in the states!" I cant, I'd never. You'll never hear that coming from me, I'll only say the total opposite. I'd stay in Malaysia, I feel comfortable there, I feel at home, I dont need to get use to a new life and deal with new people. & I guess life's that way, the more you hate it the more you'll get it. Well, here I am sitting in my room here in Singapore, having most whatsapp messages from Singaporean friends and getting use to Sing-lish.

Guess it's not that bad after all, just needed some time. Almost 6 months of being homesick until I started getting use to it here.  Ofcourse, I dont hate it here. It's amazing, amazing public transport, amazing friends, actually, almost everything's great here because Singapore is just that advanced. But then again, theres no where else you'll feel more at home than your very own country. 

Amazing things have been happening lately. & Im really happy and thankful for that, I finally feel whole again. Have to admit it, prayers heard. I also wanna thank those people who were there, like reaaally there for me through out. You know who you are. Well, currently waiting for Timbre's famous roasted duck pizza. Delivery charges are so expensive. But this craving is killing me. Until my next post, xoxo. 




with love.


| Newer Post


Nicole Low.

Just an ordinary girl waiting to bump into a dragon one day.

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram