Living in your existence
If love is what you need, a soldier I will be

Friday, August 30, 2013 / 8/30/2013 11:48:00 PM | 0

Two posts in a day? Pretty amazing. Its a night where feelings just keep spilling everywhere and I dont know how to pick myself up. I spent a day updating my creative process journal ( school work ) and only manage to complete one chapter out of what, 7? Really nicole, is this your productivity level? I have two more days to complete the remaining 6 chapters, finish my history research, and make a trip to orchard or something for photography work. Now tell me, how am I gonna find time for all these.

Such a quiet night it seems. It's a friday night, rejected an invitation to shisha @ arab st as well as zouk. Can you tell how bad my mood is? Actually its not that bad, it's not really bout the mood, more of my soul feeling so empty I just wanna be home and alone. Honestly, im coping so much better this time. It's as if I've became stronger, not sure. Or maybe I care less now, a part of me gave up, and wanted to move on anyway. Or maybe it's, (him).

Weekly mask on and a cup of realllly hot green tea to end my friday night. Hopefully I'd be more productive tomorrow and successfully turn down any invitations to go out again, or else my works gonna pile up sky high. Its a weekend I have to sacrifice, for my bestie will be visiting next week, and ofcourse, my time will all be given to her.

Praying for a better, brighter day tomorrow.
No more sadness no more sorrow.
Only happiness awaits.



wishing everyone a good friday night.


| Newer Post


Nicole Low.

Just an ordinary girl waiting to bump into a dragon one day.

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram