Living in your existence
A night to remember.

Sunday, September 1, 2013 / 9/01/2013 11:36:00 PM | 0

You know those dates where your make up never feels perfect, your hair is not good enough, your over dressing only feels too casual, you put five layers of lipstick and it still doesn't seem red and you put a little more perfume than usual before you leave, yeah, I just went on one of those. 

It's crazy, he asked me out today, and what's crazier was that I ditched my homework and agreed to go. What was going through my mind that moment? yeah i wonder the same thing. & so I took an hour to dress up, left home feeling like everyone's beautiful today, smiled (or maybe even laughed) to myself (or to my phone, to make it sound less retarded) countless times, and bam, there was me saying 'hello' to him

I dont think I should go into details bout the date, but it was great, really. He's great, gentleman enough and, he cracks me up. It was either lame jokes or really funny experiences he had. I dont know if he was really that funny, or it was just me, because I believe that is what happens when you're talking to your crush. You'll probably laugh at anything or everything he says. Like, "heyy whatcha wanna eat?" me - "hahahahahhaha"

I dont know. This feeling I cant quite explain, maybe not just yet. But one thing I know for sure is that it's really time to move on. It's time I stop wondering what's waiting ahead and whether its going to be better or not, or if i'll miss what I had. I guess I just really have to let go of somethings that I'll never get back and just be brave, pull myself together again and keep moving forward. Time to accept what I've been running and hiding from for far too long. Maybe I was happy, was, and that now I have to go, pack these happy memories in a box and put them aside, stop wasting my time wishing I could relive them, but be prepared for what I might want to relive in the future.

There's so much thoughts and so much more I wish to share but times up. Time to come back to reality. I didn't get enough of him though, there's this something about him that's so intriguing. Maybe the less you get the more you crave for it. Cant wait...

"I dont know if my heart is there yet... but I know for sure that, it's on it's way."




Nicole Low.

Just an ordinary girl waiting to bump into a dragon one day.

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram